The Moreland-Hughes Rehabilitation Center is the first Ohio rehabilitation center to use the groundbreaking technology Jintronix!
- Each guest/patient can choose from a variety of functional and fun virtual activities
- Therapists can get instant visual feedback results to help patients set day-to-day personal goals
- Obtaining detailed data allows patients to improve strength, balance, and range of motion
- Reports can be shared with doctors about how senior rehab center patients are improving
- Makes physical therapy FUN!
LiteGait has forever altered gait therapy techniques, as well as expectations of outcome. It creates an ideal environment for treating patients with a wide range of impairments and functional levels and also allows the clinician to manually assist the legs and pelvis to achieve proper gait patterns.
- Helps to work on posture, balance, and standing
- Inspires confidence to walk
- Maintain patients in a secure, upright position, reducing fall risk
- Therapists can lift and train patients hands free and skillfully, reducing fear of losing balance and/or falling
- Perform training on or off a treadmill, giving patients a safe therapy environment
The Solaris Plus is an E-Stim and Ultrasound combo unit that is used to deliver pain management techniques on all different locations of the human body.
- Reduces pain
- Improves circulation
- Reduces stiffness
- Increases flexibility of tendon and joint capsules
- Multiple patients can participate, building community